Flower Arrangements for Autumn Weddings
One may think that because autumn is on its way and the leaves are starting to change colour, the air is becoming chillier, and the nights are growing longer, that flower season is at an end. However, this couldn’t be further from the truth!
Flower arrangements for autumn weddings can be just as stunning as any other time of year, as the new season brings with it a host of blooms that make for perfect bouquets, centrepieces, and other decorative flower arrangements.
With so many options available to you, it can be somewhat daunting to decide on the flowers you’d like to use for your wedding, but it doesn’t need to be a stressful affair. Let Best Buds assist you in choosing the perfect autumn flower arrangements for your special day.
When it comes to autumn wedding flower arrangements, the only limitation is your imagination and that of the company you’ve chosen to do your flowers. This is something you won’t have to concern yourself with though, as creative specialists who take joy and pride in every aspect of flower arranging, Best Buds is more than capable of producing awe-inspiring autumn floral arrangements. All you have to do is give us a wish list of what you’d like to see, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Some autumn flower arrangement ideas we can highly recommend include seasonal flowers like:
- Snapdragons – These long-stemmed blooms can add height and variety to a centrepiece or bouquet with the array of eye-catching colours they are available, including vibrant reds, soft pinks, and buttery yellows.
- Sweet Peas – With their delicate petals and long stalks, Sweet Peas add appeal and visual interest to bridal bouquets and centerpieces with their array of colours. Find them in soft pinks, bright yellows, and deep purples, and pair them with other blooms in complementary colours or with appropriate greenery.
- Dahlias – Working well just on their own or when paired with contrasting greenery, dahlias are interesting-looking flowers that are sure to garner attention if you choose to use them in your bridal bouquet or table centrepieces.
- Stock – If you’re looking for an explosion of colour to fill up your bouquets and flower arrangements, Stock is one of the most ideal choices. With their long stems full of delicate flowers, Stock can be found in numerous hues to tie into any event or wedding colour scheme.
- Calla Lilies – Timeless and an absolute classic, calla lilies are ideal for the bride who loves a hint of vintage chicness and wishes to incorporate these kinds of aesthetics into her wedding day.
- Delphiniums – These bright blue blooms serve multiple functions, especially for the bride looking to incorporate the time-old tradition of ‘something blue’ into her bouquet. Their long stems can also be cut to add height and variation to an autumn floral arrangement.
Count on Best Buds for Flower Arrangements for Autumn Weddings
We hope that this list of autumn floral arrangements ideas have helped you on your way to deciding on your wedding flowers. However, if you’re still unsure, please feel free to contact us, and we’ll happily talk you through your options.